Located near the historic Grand River and Caledonia Bridge, Haldimand House and the Oasis Drive-In are both within walking distance. Also a short drive south of Hamilton between 20 & 30 minutes.
Enjoy classic food and shop various shops all in one location.
Haldimand House Stage Coach Inn & Tavern (circa 1837) was a thriving Mercantile.
Today, the Haldimand House Marketplace is home to many shops including:
*For the Love of Bling, a Ladies Fashion & Accessories boutique.
*Biker’s Haven, a Motorcycle Leathers, Apparel & Accessories shop.
* Haldimand House offers Garden & Landscape Planters, Home Décor and French, American, English Antiques, Art & Statuary. Also home to the Caledonia Candy Co, seasonal chocolates, est. 1932.
During Spring to Fall seasons, stroll & shop various outdoor Vendors in the Haldimand House parking lot.
We are a one stop destination people have been enjoying for almost two hundred years!
Next door to the Haldimand House Marketplace is the famous Oasis Drive-In (est. 1927) Canada's oldest drive-in restaurant!
They serve up fresh Sirloin Burgers, Fresh cut Fries, French Canadian Poutine, steaming Footlongs, homemade Shakes, Pop Floats & scoop Ice Cream!
Enjoy outdoor dining on the front deck and rear patio.